MISSION FULL: Trade Mission: Ocean Technology Mission to South Korea and Japan
Monday, October 29, 2018 (All day) to Wednesday, November 7, 2018 (All day)Add to calendar
South Korea and Japan
Seoul and Tokyo
This mission is now full. We are no longer accepting registrations.
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with ACOA and the Atlantic Provinces, is currently recruiting ocean technology companies interested in participating in a business-to-business trade mission to South Korea and Japan.
South Korea is one of the top five countries in the world with dedicated resources for ocean science, and Japan is one of the top three countries maintaining more than 60% of the total number of research vessels worldwide. These key markets represent tremendous opportunity for companies in the ocean technology and ocean sciences sector.
As a participating company, you will receive:
- One-on-one discussions with a consultant/matchmaker to determine your company needs
- Pre-qualified meetings with prospective clients and partners in South Korea and Japan
- Country specific market intelligence and briefings
- Market access to buyers, distributors/agents, technology partners and investment capital
- In-market networking and reception
- Mission debriefing session
Registration Fee: $1,150.00 ($1,000 + $115.00 HST)
Space is limited. All companies are responsible for all travel, accommodation, and meal expenses in market.
Registration deadline: September 15, 2018
Oceans, Advanced Manufacturing