Making Global Feel Like Local Workshop: Growing your business through e-commerce
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 9:30am to Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:45amAdd to calendar
Pier 21 - Windsor Foundation Classroom
1055 Marginal Road
Halifax, NS, Canada
E-commerce can help even the smallest business reach the world.
Learn about the key steps to maximizing your business growth online from a panel of experts and hear first-hand from a Nova Scotia company as they share their e-commerce experiences.
- Aaron Whitman - President, Able Sense Media
- Lynn Redmond - Marketing Manager, Noble Grape Urban Winery
- Alexandra (Alex) McCann - CEO, Baie Run Pet Products
- 9:00am - 9:30am: Registration and Networking
- 9:30am - 11:00am: Panel Discussion and Questions
Light refreshments will be served.
Registration fee: FREE
Registration deadline: June 11, 2018
Aerospace & Defence, Digital Media, Life Sciences, Film & Television Production, Natural Resources, Logistics & Transportation, Clean Tech, Energy & Heavy Industrial, Mining, Financial Services, Information Communications Technology, Agri-food, Seafood, Oceans, Advanced Manufacturing