11 Opportunity Lane
Coldbrook, NS, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, is pleased to offer FITTskills International Sales and Marketing.
Market and sell your goods or services effectively anywhere in the world by developing effective strategies, creating a strong international brand and building deeper relationships with your customers. This International Sales and Marketing course details the considerations an organization must make when promoting and selling products and/or services beyond its domestic borders. Learn how to build your company’s brand, develop effective sales and marketing strategies, build a high demand for your product and create strong relationships with your customers.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Adapt products and services for the specific international market being targeted.
- Develop an international brand that appeals to the values and preferences of the target market.
- Develop an international sales and marketing plan to fulfill the market entry and competitive strategies.
- Promote the brand and its identified products and services to create demand in the designated market.
- Establish effective sales channels, pricing strategy and sales agreements within legal and regulatory requirements to minimize risks while ensuring benefits to all parties.
- Provide efficient delivery of purchases and customer support to encourage future sales.
- Develop an e-commerce operation that benefits from advantages of digital technology to increase reach, decrease costs and enhance customer experience.
Instructor: Paula Lunn Green
Agenda for each day:
- Workshop: 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Lunch: 12:00 - 1:00pm
- Workshop: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Registration fee: $57.50 ($50 + $7.50 HST)
Registration deadline: February 5, 2018
Light refreshments and lunch will be provided.