Eastlink TV Independent Production Fund Program Disclosures
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Funding commitments to five applicants have been made through the Eastlink TV Independent Production Fund Program.
Applications were received between Sept. 22 and Oct. 14, 2016, and were decided upon by the Nova Scotia Independent Production Fund’s board of directors.
Funding commitments totaling $755,000 have been approved for the following projects:
- TV series Addison season 1, produced by Edison Productions Inc., $145,000
- TV series Inspector Gadget season 3, produced by DHX – Inspector Gadget Productions 3 Inc., $195,720
- TV series Mr. D season 6, produced by Mr. D S6 Productions Limited, $195,720
- TV series Pure season 1, produced by Pure Season 1 Inc., $114,180
- Miniseries Studio Black! season 2, produced by Studio Black Productions Ltd., $104,380