NEW: Fewer steps & less paper for your application
Posted May 17, 2019
We’re pleased to share that NSBI is introducing new and more efficient processes for the Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund.
1. What’s changing?
- Rather than issue a Letter of Intent, followed by an Incentive Agreement, NSBI will now issue you the Incentive Agreement upon approval of your application.
- You will no longer have to come by in person to pick-up a paper agreement — you will receive it as a PDF file.
2. So, what’s the new process?
Upon receiving your Incentive Agreement via email:
- Print the entire agreement (including all schedules)
- Sign the signature page
- Scan the entire signed agreement (including all schedules) and save as a PDF file
- Email the PDF file to NSBI
3. How will this affect my application timeline?
By transitioning to this one-step process, you’ll be able to complete your financing more quickly.
4. Is anything else different?
There are no changes to the parameters, decision criteria, and/or funding mechanisms of the Fund.
Since the Fund’s inception, NSBI has been responsible for administering the program and these updates are part of NSBI’s work to efficiently administer programming.
Should you have any further questions about how this affects your production — please reach out to us!
5. Does my finance provider need to know this is happening?
NSBI has consulted with the banks to advise of the transition — please reach out to us with any questions, we’re here to help!