Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program
Want to access post-secondary institution research and resources?
The Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program helps small and medium-sized companies access expertise within post-secondary institutions to:
- Improve productivity;
- Develop a new product, service, or process; and
- Grow their business
There are two tiers of the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program.
- Tier 1: Vouchers of up to $15,000 for eligible businesses that have not previously been awarded a voucher or are applying with a new project.
- Tier 2: Vouchers of up to $25,000 for eligible businesses to build on work already completed through a Tier 1 Voucher.
To ensure more Nova Scotia companies can get started on their research initiatives, companies are limited to two Tier One vouchers.
Vouchers are used to access services from eligible Service Providers. Businesses must select a provider and service that best fits their needs.
Before You Apply:
Prior to submitting an application, please contact your local Regional Business Development Advisor to discuss your business and/or your project to confirm eligibility.
Please also read the following documents to ensure you have all the required information available when completing the form:
- Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program Guidelines
- Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program FAQ
Applications for the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program will be accepted from May 10 until May 31, 2022.
All projects must be completed and claims submitted before March 15, 2023.
How to Apply
- Download the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program Application Form and save it to your computer.
- Open it in Adobe® Acrobat Reader and use the “View—Tools—Fill & Sign” tool to complete and sign this form.
- Once complete, please email your copy of the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program Application Form to the Regional Business Development Advisor for your region.
- For complete program details or assistance in completing the application form, please contact the Regional Business Development Advisor for your region, or refer to the Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program Guidelines and Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program FAQ
|Acadia University||Leigh Huestis
Acadia Service Profile
|Cape Breton University||Sarah Conrod
|CBU Service Profile|
|Dalhousie University||Jade Jiang
|Dalhousie Service Profile|
|Mount Saint Vincent University||Danielle Goodfellow
|MSVU Service Profile|
|NSCAD University||Danielle Goodfellow
NSCAD Service Profile
NSCC Service Profile
|Saint Mary’s University||Danielle Goodfellow
|SMU Service Profile|
|St. Francis Xavier University||Andrew Kendall
StFX Service Profile
|Université Sainte-Anne||Valerie Lalande
|SteAnne Service Profile|
|Verschuren Centre||Dr. Beth Mason
|Verschuren Service Profile|