Digital Marketing Asset Development Program
Supporting Nova Scotia’s Seafood companies with the development of digital marketing videos
NSBI acknowledges the impact COVID-19 has had on Nova Scotia Seafood companies that rely on international tradeshows, missions, and other face-to-face engagements to sell their products and services.
To help these companies mitigate some of the challenges faced by moving these in-person activities to a digital environment, NSBI has developed the Digital Marketing Asset Development Program (the “Program”).
Through financial and project management assistance, the Program seeks to support provincial Seafood companies with the development of custom digital marketing videos to elevate their international sales efforts and help them succeed in the new, increasingly competitive, digital sales reality.
What does the Program offer?
The Program provides support for a cohort of Nova Scotia’s Seafood companies to develop high-quality digital marketing videos to use in their digital marketing efforts.
Upon completion of the Program, participants receive:
- one (1) high-quality 2-3 minute digital marketing video; and
- one (1) high-quality 10-30 second digital marketing video clip suitable for use on social media platforms
Participating businesses are required to pay a non-refundable Program participation fee of $500.00 plus HST.
NSBI covers all video production and agency fees under the scope of the Program.
- procures the agency for the Program
- facilitates the relationship with the procured agency
- distributes a discovery questionnaire to each company prior to meeting with the agency
- hosts individual discovery meetings for each company with the agency to inform video creative briefs
- offers project management assistance to each company throughout the production process
The Program application period opens August 3 and closes August 24 at 5 pm AST.
Successful applicants are notified of acceptance to the Program by August 27, 2021.
The Program timeline goal is 10 weeks — beginning with acceptance into the Program and ending with the delivery of a custom digital marketing video.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nova Scotia registered business in good standing (current registration on the Registry of Joint Stock Companies; federally registered businesses with a head office registered in Nova Scotia may be eligible) with less than 100 FTEs in Nova Scotia
- Have a permanent establishment in Nova Scotia
- Have most of the workforce currently residing in Nova Scotia (some exceptions may apply)
- Be a product-based Seafood company that is commercially ready with the potential to sell outside of Nova Scotia
Businesses NOT eligible for the Program include:
- Publicly funded organizations
- Non-revenue generating not-for-profit organizations
Before you apply
Please read the following prior to applying: Digital Marketing Asset Program Guidelines
Program applications are subject to a competitive process and not all applications that meet these criteria may be approved.
How to apply
Companies must complete and submit the fillable PDF application form, which can be accessed below. Please refer to the Guidelines for more information.
Deadline: August 24, 2021, at 5 pm AST.
Instructions for using the application form:
Please save the document to your computer. Do not attempt to fill out the form using your web browser — your information will not be saved.
If you use Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can fill and sign the form digitally by using the Fill & Sign tool.
Once the form is completed and signed, please send your saved PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.