Digital Adoption Program
Keep pace with the changing nature of business.
The intake period for the Digital Adoption Program is currently closed.
Digital adoption is key for long-term success, even more so because of the changes accelerated by COVID-19. The Digital Adoption Program supports Nova Scotia businesses to rapidly adopt digital tools and innovations. The Program provides financial incentives to Nova Scotia small businesses to:
- Build or improve their online presence to retain and create new sales opportunities and improve firm resilience and flexibility to keep pace with the changing nature of business;
- Adopt digital tools and implement process improvements related to e-commerce solutions and to support remote working; and
- Implement machinery and equipment upgrades, including control software and control hardware, industrial automation and monitoring, and digital supply chain implementations.
The Program contributes up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $10,000 CAD. The minimum project cost is $2,000 CAD.
Claim submission deadlines are included below. Failure to adhere to these deadlines will result in the project claim being denied.
- Claims for applications submitted from June 15 to August 12 must be submitted by November 30, 2020.
- Claims for applications submitted from August 13 to September 30 must be submitted by January 15, 2021.
- Claims for applications submitted from October 13 to January 15 must be submitted by March 15, 2021.
The Government of Nova Scotia’s privacy information practices for websites and online services applies to Nova Scotia Business Incorporated (NSBI). By using NSBI websites and online services, you accept the terms of the NSBI Privacy statement and the privacy statement on the Government website.
If you do not wish to use the internet to provide personal information to NSBI for this online service, you will be able to provide the information in another manner, such as a fillable PDF.
By continuing with your application, you consent to NSBI releasing your contact information to any third-party service providers retained for the purposes of evaluation of the program. This consent is valid whether your application is successful or not. You agree to being contacted by any such third-party service providers and will cooperate with them in the collection of information for evaluation of the program.
You further agree to release NSBI and its staff from any claims, causes of action, suits, actions and liabilities of every nature and kind whatsoever arising from, as a result of or in any way related to the aforementioned authorized release of contact information and subsequent collection and use of information. If you do not consent to the disclosure of your contact information, you cannot participate in this application.
Two-Step Identity Verification
We use two-step verification for our online forms. Each time you apply or submit a claim, you will be asked to:
- Enter your NSBI Customer Number and your associated email address to receive a one-time PIN number
- Enter the one-time PIN number to verify your identity and gain access to the online form