Online Global Program (Webinar Series)
Interested in increasing your capacity to grow your sales, exports, brand, and business globally?
The Online Global Webinar Series is a project of the Nova Scotia Association of Community Business Development Corporations and supported by the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic Provinces through the Atlantic Trade, Investment, and Growth Agreement. In partnership with IBT, we've developed a webinar series designed to help you leverage today's online digital tools.
Join us to learn about online business development tools like websites, e-commerce, and international marketing. Get practical, hands-on training as we explore best practices for websites for international markets, online marketing, global e-commerce, and more.
The Online Global Webinar Series will help your business:
- Reach new international markets
- Be found, understood, and considered easy to do business within target markets
- Grow traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Generate export leads and grow your international sales
- Grow brand awareness, credibility, and trust
- Own and control your online business presence
- Measure and manage your online success
All webinars are free of charge and take place from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. AST.
Learn More or Register Today
Registrations are being collected by IBT Online. When you click Learn More, you'll be redirected to their website.