Want to grow your sales through E-commerce?
The E-commerce Masterclass Program is a project of the Nova Scotia Association of Community Business Development Corporations and supported by the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic Provinces through the Atlantic Trade, Investment, and Growth Agreement. We're pleased to partner with Learnsphere and Second Spring Digital for the delivery of the E-commerce Masterclass Program, designed to help you accelerate your company’s global e-commerce launch.
Through 8 video modules, you will create an E-commerce roadmap that lays out a clear plan for immediate action and long-term success. Not sure it's right for your business? Try the first module for free.
The Masterclass includes 8 video modules to review at your own pace. Alongside each video lesson you’ll find easy-to-use tools and templates that help you act on the module’s teachings. The program also offers access to weekly office hours and 1-on-1 coaching for additional support (available until the end of May 2021).
Participation fee is $500 + HST
Open to Atlantic Canadian companies that:
- Possess a fully-developed, exportable product and/or service that can be sold via digital channels into the international market;
- Are an experienced exporter seeking to create or expand their international export footprint through digital sales channels;
- Have annual sales growth;
- Have senior management commitment to execute on the e-commerce roadmap developed which may include engaging internal and external sales and marketing support, if required, to lead implementation;
- Have given consideration to their expected outcomes for e-commerce including anticipated sales growth.
- Steps you can take to map out your e-commerce project at a high level and feel ready to commit to e-commerce
- Introduce The Project Composer™ tool and The eCommerce Growth Planner™ tools as two unique ways to approach your eCommerce planning
- Introduce the eCommerce Key Results Dashboard™ to build familiarity with key eCommerce metrics
Workshop 2: Attract #1
- Overview of key elements to attracting new customers to your online store
- Focus on defining personas and who you want to be selling to
- Introduce The Persona Builder™ tool
Workshop 3: Attract #2
- Focus on defining keywords you want to be known for and how to get found online
- Introduce The Keyword Planner™ tool
Workshop 4: Attract #3
- Introduce The Digital Ad Builder™ tool to help design your first pay-per-click ad
- Discuss your options in the world of digital marketing & advertising
Workshop 5: Sell and Deliver
- Learn about the different ways to sell and fulfill via e-commerce and learn what platform or marketplace may be best for you
- Introduce The Sell & Deliver Planning Matrix™
Workshop 6: Satisfy
- Assess how ready you are to satisfy your online customers
- Introduce The Customer Journey Gap Tool™
Workshop 7: Grow
- Learn about the different ways to grow your online store and how to allocate resources as you move forward
- Introduce The Digital Growth Planner Canvas™ tool to use as a visual summary of the plan
Workshop 8: Implement
- Finalize the e-commerce plan based on learnings throughout the course
- Introduce The eCommerce Metric Selector™
About the Facilitators
LearnSphere helps businesses and organizations reach their full potential through the design and delivery of comprehensive, bilingual, evidence-based learning and development solutions.
Experts in E-commerce, the team at Second Spring Digital brings over 20 years of experience in helping companies get results with technology. Through engaging content, easily applicable tools, and customized coaching support they aim to help SMEs grow their digital capabilities, to create new, game-changing opportunities without falling into the common traps that prevent making rapid progress.
Applications are being collected by the Community Business Development Corporation (CBDC). When you click Learn More, you'll be redirected to their website.