via Zoom, Canada
Grow your Ocean Technology business in Southern California
Join us January 20th at 10am PST / 2pm AST.
With more than 5,000 km of Pacific coastline, Southern California is truly a hub for the blue economy, offering unique opportunities to ocean technology companies from around the world. Home to Scripps Institute of Oceanography, the Ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego and Hueneme, Ocean Innovations, Marine Exchange, and AltaSea, Southern California has the right mix of ocean-focused institutions, organizations, and companies to make it a dynamic growth destination for Canadian ocean technology.
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting market, join us and our partner Braid Theory for a free, 1.5 hour webinar. Walk away with market insights and learn about our upcoming Southern California Ocean Market Readiness Program— specifically designed to help you grow your Canadian Ocean Technology business in Southern California.
Webinar topics include:
- Regional and market introduction
- Southern California business culture
- Key industry sector opportunities related to the ocean economy in Southern California, including;
- Port operations / logistics
- Environmental Monitoring
- Water / Air Quality
- Coastal Resilience
- Marine Energy
- Mind map of the region’s entrepreneur ecosystem including accelerators and incubators, investment community, potential strategic partners, university resources, etc.
- Specific pilot programs, grants, etc. available to Canadian companies
- Opportunities and challenges in accessing the California market
- The Braid Theory Approach: The 3C's of Commercialization (Capacity, Capability and Intellectual Capital)
- The Southern California Ocean Market Readiness Program – A new 4+ month virtual program designed to support Canadian Ocean Tech companies enter/grow in the Southern California market
About Braid Theory
Braid Theory is a vertically integrated venture advisory which provides end-to-end hybrid accelerator and incubator services to support science and engineering-led companies. We assist startups and scaleups, based on proven methodology and rigor in evidence-based entrepreneurship, focused on three key aspects of commercialization: capability, capacity and intellectual capital (the three C’s). We connect entrepreneurs to strategic partners and other stakeholders to bring solutions to market. Learn more about the Southern California Ocean Market Readiness Program.