Trade Show Intelligence Workshop: Getting the most out of every trade show
Monday, November 5, 2018 - 8:30am to 4:30pmAdd to calendar
7071 Bayers Road , Suite 225
Halifax, NS, Canada
Tired of low trade show ROI? In this one-day, hands-on training session, learn how to make your next trade show successful by being better than the rest.
Companies will tear down an upcoming trade show in their industry, learn the methods to ensure they pick the right shows, and understand how to develop a system for success for every trade show.
- 8:30am - 9:00am: Coffee and Networking
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: Introduction to Event Intelligence: Selecting a show, pre-show preparations, research and communications
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm: Lunch (please advise if there are any dietary restrictions)
- 12:30pm - 3:00pm: Event Intelligence Execution: What to do at the show, roles and responsibilities, observation plans and checklists. Maximizing the technology available at the show.
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm: Post Show: Making the most of your investment, what to do with everything you have learned
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm: Next steps. Wrap-up.
Registration fee: $50.00 (HST included)
Participants will need to identify their sector and suggest an upcoming industry show that would be of interest.
Aerospace & Defence, Digital Media, Business Services, Life Sciences, Film & Television Production, Natural Resources, Logistics & Transportation, Clean Tech, Energy & Heavy Industrial, Mining, Financial Services, Information Communications Technology, Agri-food, Seafood, Oceans, Advanced Manufacturing