Trade Mission to Summer Fancy Food Show
Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 9:00pm to Monday, June 27, 2016 - 9:00pmAdd to calendar
New York, New York
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Provinces and Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, through the Business Development Program, is seeking Nova Scotia companies interested in participating in the Atlantic Canadian Pavilion for the Summer Fancy Food Show, taking place in New York City from June 26 – 28, 2016.
The Summer Fancy Food Show is the largest specialty food trade event in North America showcasing over 180,000 products including beverage, confections, cheese, coffee, snacks, spices, ethnic, natural, organic and more. This longstanding show attracts specialty food buyers from all over the world. 2,400 exhibitors from 80 countries and regions are represented.
- Pre-mission training
- Networking opportunities
- Complimentary show passes
- Matchmaker / consulting services to facilitate buyer meetings during the show which includes:
- Face-to-face opportunities to increase your export sales
- Guaranteed meetings – Exhibitors: 3-5 meetings / Walkers: 1-3 meetings
- Opportunity to promote your competitive advantage to international buyers / partners
- Ability to showcase your product
Exhibitor: $2,000 + HST
Walker: $500 +HST
May 16, 2016
To register or for more information, please contact
Export Development Executive
Nova Scotia Business Inc.