Trade Mission to Money20/20
Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 9:00am to Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 5:00pmAdd to calendar
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, United States
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with Venn Innovation, ACOA, and the Atlantic Provinces, is seeking export-ready financial technology companies to join an in-person trade mission to Money20/20 in Las Vegas, October 24-27, 2021.
Please note: In the event the border is not open to travellers, the mission will transition to virtual with in-market representation through the fintech matchmaker on behalf of participants.
Applications are open until July 30, 2021. It is expected interest in this mission will exceed the number of spots allocated. Please apply via the Venn Innovation application form.
Trade Mission Benefits
Companies participating in this mission receive:
- Pre-mission support from a fintech expert to prepare for Money20/20 (positioning, goal setting, and trade mission prep tools)
- Matchmaking services from a fintech expert dedicated to Atlantic Canadian delegation (in preparation for, and during, mission)
- One admission to Money20/20 (for in-person event, value up to $2899 US)
- Access to the mission meeting room located in the conference venue
- Post-mission support and aftercare to maximize opportunities for investment, partnership, and sales coming out of the Money2020 mission
The participation fee for the in-person event is estimated to be $2,000 CAD per company, payable by companies once they are notified of their selection for the mission. In the event the mission is virtual, the participation fee is estimated to be $1,000.
The deadline for applications to participate at Money20/20 is Friday, July 30, 2021. Please apply via the Venn Innovation application form. If your application is accepted, you will be provided a link to pay registration.
For more information on Money20/20, please visit the event website or contact:
Export Development Executive