Trade Mission to Grocery Innovations Canada (GIC) 2019
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 (All day) to Wednesday, October 23, 2019 (All day)Add to calendar
Toronto Congress Centre - North
650 Dixon Road
Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is seeking Nova Scotia food businesses interested in attending Grocery Innovations Canada (GIC) 2019 in Toronto, Ontario.
The retail grocery community from across Canada and around the world will come together to focus on the needs of the Canadian Grocery Industry. For more details on the event at see this year's brochure or visit their website https://groceryinnovations.com/
The vast majority of attendees are owners, operators and decision makers. Some major attendees include corporate and franchised retailers from companies such as Loblaws, Sobeys, Metro, Fortino's, No Frills and Food Basics, as well as warehouse retailers and mass merchandisers such as Costco and Wal-Mart. CFIG is an organization which represents over 4000 independent retailers, which include some names like Longos, Overwaitea, Federated Co-op, Coleman's, I.G.A., Pusateris, Highland Farms, Galleria and Quality Foods.
Nova Scotia will have a 600 sq. ft. pavilion at GIC and is seeking to co-exhibit.
Your attendance includes:
- Pre mission seminar: “How to Do Business in Canada” – Halifax, September 30, 2019.
- Opportunity to book up to 30 meetings (15-minutes in length) over the course of the 2 days at GIC.
- One (1) counter with company logo (high resolution logo provided by co-exhibitor) + one (1) stool. Additional stools may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor. Additional display from the approved listing, at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Access to the shared meeting space in the Nova Scotia Pavilion.
- Access to the shared storage room.
- Basic electrical power. Additional power may be ordered at the cost of the co-exhibitor.
- Two (2) exhibitor passes, plus one VIP pass per co-exhibitor
- On-going marketing support during the event
Note: Additional equipment/furniture should be rented at the cost of co-exhibitor and pre-approved by NSBI.
Please register using the button above. Then, please complete the application form and email to Omaira Ospino, Export Development Executive.
Registration fees: $700.00 + $105.00HST = $805.00
Please note: Registration is on a first come first serve base. Companies attending must be export ready. Attendance at the “How to Do Business in Canada” seminar September 30 in Halifax is highly recommended.
Each company is responsible for all travel, accommodation, and meals in market.
You may apply to the Export Growth Program (EGP) to support your travel and accommodation costs. Project funding is discretionary and will be awarded on a competitive basis.
Please contact Omaira with any questions.
agrifood, value add, food, export