Hybrid virtual / in person
Orlando, FL, United States
Nova Scotia Business Inc. is recruiting women-owned businesses interested in joining the Nova Scotia delegation participating in Go for the Greens 2021.
The focus of Go for the Greens is to provide women of all ages with business growth opportunities through corporate and government contracting, shared experiences, green and sustainable practices and networking through the game of golf.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Go for the Greens, based in Orlando, Florida, is a hybrid event this year with limited in-person participation. Canadian delegates have the option to participate either virtually or in-person.
The matchmaking program will be virtual for all delegates and will be held before and after the conference, September 9 and 30, 2021, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm EST.
Please note that women-owned businesses do not have to be certified to participate in the matchmaking program.
NOTE: Women-owned businesses are 51%+ owned, managed, and controlled by women.
Included in participation in the Nova Scotia delegation:
- High-calibre networking and potential B2B matchmaking meetings.
- Government of Canada programming, including one-on-one meeting with the Trade Commissioner.
- Optional, free, 2-hour preparatory webinar on August 17, 2021, to develop short pitches and create capability statements. (All businesses MUST submit capability statements to the matchmaking program.)
- 100% reimbursement of the Go for the Greens VIRTUAL registration fee by NSBI.
- To register for Go for the Greens, please register via the event website. NOTE: to register for virtual participation, under “Enter Promo Code” use “Virtual” for the Virtual Canadian Experience $295 ticket option.
- To register for the trade mission, please click the registration button below.
For more information, please contact Karen Williams, Export Development Executive, firstname.lastname@example.org, 902-483-1826.
Halifax Regional Municipality