Trade Mission to Food & Drink Expo 2018
Monday, April 16, 2018 (All day) to Wednesday, April 18, 2018 (All day)Add to calendar
National Exhibition Centre (NEC)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and the Atlantic Provinces, is currently seeking export-ready agri-food and beverage companies, interested in participating as a co-exhibitor in the Canada Pavilion at the Food & Drink Expo 2018, in Birmingham, England.
This food and drink show provides the number one route to the UK food and drink market, helping hundreds of companies showcase their products. Buyers and decision-makers from grocery, wholesale, specialty retail, foodservice and manufacturing will gather to uncover the hottest trends, latest products, the industry’s vision for the future.
Food & Drink Expo is attended by business owners, buyers and decision makers from the food and drink market, including:
- Specialty food retailers - farm shops/delicatessens/bakers/butchers
- Supermarkets/food halls
- Cafes/coffee shops/tea rooms
- Restaurants - Michelin Star/chains/independent
- Wholesale/cash & carry
As a co-exhibitor in the Canada Pavilion, each company will receive:
- Information stand, product display, 2 stools and shared meeting space
- Company listing in the show, pavilion and booth directories
- Company logo included on high-quality Canadian pavilion graphics
- Two show exhibitor badges
- Shared literature display
Registration fee: $1,725.00 ($1,500.00 + $225.00 HST)
Registrants will be screened for eligibility. Space is limited. Each company is responsible for all travel, accommodation, and meals in market.
Registration deadline: March 31, 2018
To register or to learn more about this trade mission, please contact:
Julie Houde, Export Development Executive
Nova Scotia Business Inc.
email@example.com | 902.424.5397