Trade Mission to Connect. Collaborate. Succeed. 2019
Friday, November 8, 2019 - 8:30am to 4:30pmAdd to calendar
NSBI is recruiting businesses of diversity interested in participating in a mission built around Connect. Collaborate. Succeed. 2019 in Toronto, presented by the Supplier Diversity Alliance Canada. The focus of this supplier diversity networking event is on cultivating, building, and growing relationships and business opportunities between certified diverse suppliers, corporations and public organizations.
The trade mission is open to Nova Scotia businesses of diversity that are interested in becoming certified, newly certified, and experienced as certified.
NSBI has defined businesses of diversity, based on the eligibility requirements and definitions of Canadian supplier diversity certification organizations.
Businesses of diversity are 51%+ owned, managed, and controlled by Aboriginal and/or Indigenous Persons, Persons with Disabilities, LGBT+, Veterans, Visible Minorities, or Women.
This mission includes:
- An optional half-day preparation workshop in Halifax (Oct. 8, 2019) where participants will work with a consultant to develop short pitches and capability statements, and learn best practices on how to work supplier diversity events. The consultant will follow up with each participant after Connect. Collaborate. Succeed. 2019.
- NSBI-hosted luncheon in Toronto with invited corporate supplier diversity guests.
- Inclusion in a directory (digital and print) of Nova Scotia businesses of diversity.
- Participants must register to attend Connect.Collaborate.Succeed. 2019.
- Event registration, travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, and meals are the responsibility of each participant.
- Applicants may be eligible to apply to the Export Growth Program for financial assistance. The Export Growth Program supports travel to new markets to allow companies to meet with prospective clients, attend trade shows, or identify potential opportunities.
Registration fees: $100.00 + $15.00 HST = $115.00
Registration is now closed.
Step 1: Click the Register button above and complete the online form.
Step 3: Companies must also individually register to attend Connect. Collaborate. Succeed. 2019.