Mission Full: Trade Mission to Defence and Security Equipment International 2019
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 (All day) to Friday, September 13, 2019 (All day)Add to calendar
Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, Royal Docks
London, United Kingdom
Registration for the Atlantic Canadian mission has now closed.
Atlantic Canada Aerospace and Defence Association (ACADA), in partnership with Nova Scotia Business Inc., Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) and the Atlantic Provinces, is leading an Atlantic Canadian mission to Defence and Security Equipment International 2019 (DSEI) from September 10-13, 2019 in London, UK, and are currently seeking Nova Scotia companies in the aerospace and defence industry.
DSEI is a world leading event that connects governments, national armed forces, industry thought leaders and the global defence & security supply chain on an unrivalled scale. DSEI 2019 will host over 35,000 attendees, 40 international pavilions, and 1,600 exhibitors from across the globe. It covers capabilities across aerospace, land, naval, security and joint domains.
A 22sqm booth within the CADSI Canada Pavilion has been secured. Participants will have access to the show, the ACADA booth (including meeting room and storage, company branding), ACOA matchmaking, and the ACADA river cruise reception. See below for complete details.
- Show registration
- Dedicated DSEI EZONE Portal login
- Participation in the shared Canada pavilion
- Access to on-site meeting room
- Regular mission communications and updates
- Promotional opportunities (logo display, brochure stand) at the ACADA booth
- Company profile in our ACADA show brochure
- One-on-one business matchmaking program supported by ACOA
- Invitation to the ACADA and the Canada receptions at DSEI
- Demonstration/display opportunities (additional cost/limited availability)
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Dedicated mission support via our experienced ACADA team.
- Option A: Regular Registration (includes mission registration for1 person for the company/organization): $2,000 + $300 HST
- Option B: Demonstration Registration (2 space available, first come, first serve. Includes registration for 1 person): $3,000 + 450 HST
- Additional Person(s): Cost for each additional person(s) attending outside of the number of passes provided by the registration type: $800 + $120 HST
- Regular Registration (includes mission registration for1 person for the company/organization): $2,500 + $375 HST
- Additional Person(s): Cost for each additional person(s) attending outside of the number of passes provided by the registration type: $1,500 + $225 HST
Registration Deadline: June 14, 2019
Pre-Mission to DSEI
ACADA is considering leading a pre-DSEI mission to Europe the week before DSEI. Please indicate your preference by filling out the expression of interest survey (above) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSPO International Defence Industry Exhibition | Kielce, Poland | Sept 3-6
Europe’s third largest defence-industry exhibition after Paris and London. In 2018, there were 625 exhibitors and 34,000 visitors from around the world.
Maritime/Air Systems and Technologies (MAST) | Copenhagen, Denmark | Sept 4-6
Particularly focused on Undersea, Surface, Air, Space, and Cyber Platforms, Systems, and Technologies, MAST provides information, debates and networking opportunities. Attended by Services, Government, Research & Technology, and Defence Industry leaders worldwide.
Two (2) demonstration spaces may be available within our booth for mission registrants who wish to showcase their products/services. The demonstration space will include a counter, television, power and your company logo. Please note that the demonstration spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. Any additional costs associated with the demo space outside of the amenities listed above will be the responsibility of the exhibiting company.
For more information and to discuss your needs, please contact Sara Franco at email@example.com
The following ACADA Sponsorship opportunities are available:
Reception Sponsorship ($2,000)
- Recognition as a sponsor at the event via a company pop-up banner (to be supplied by sponsor) and other signage at the event.
- Recognition as an event sponsor via social media.
Meeting Room Sponsorship ($2,000)
- Prominent display of your company/organization's logo inside our onsite meeting room.
- Recognition as an event sponsor via social media.
For more information, please contact:
Sara Franco, Manager, Marketing & Events
Jody Fancey, Provincial Director, NL
This project is being supported by the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy, a partnership between the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic provincial governments. The Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy is a collaborative, pan-Atlantic approach which aims to help Atlantic businesses begin exporting, increase their export sales, expand to new markets, and create global partnerships. The Strategy was developed jointly by the provincial governments of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and the Government of Canada.