Pier 21 - Windsor Foundation Classroom
1055 Marginal Road
Halifax, NS, Canada
How can you predict where and when you need to make a change? Should you stay on your current course or not?
Predicting outcomes with accuracy is dependent on your data. The more high-quality data you have the better decisions you can make. Your organization is full of this data, do you know how to make use of it all?
Moderator: Peter MacAskill - Chief Operating Officer of Nova Scotia Business Inc.
- Dr. Mike Smit - Acting Associate Dean (Research), Associate Professor in the School of Information Management, Dalhousie University
- Darren Gallop - CEO of Marcato Digital Solutions and Co-Founder of Securicy
- Laird Wilton - Chief Revenue Office of Marcato Digital Solutions and Co-Founder of Securicy
- Lyndell Findlay - Owner, Blue Harbour Cheese
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm: Registration and Networking
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm: Panel Discussion and Questions
Light refreshments will be served.
Registration fee: FREE
Registration deadline: June 11, 2018
Aerospace & Defence, Digital Media, Business Services, Life Sciences, Film & Television Production, Natural Resources, Logistics & Transportation, Clean Tech, Energy & Heavy Industrial, Mining, Financial Services, Information Communications Technology, Agri-food, Seafood, Oceans, Advanced Manufacturing