FULL: Building Successful Relationships with Agents and Distributors
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 (All day) to Wednesday, March 11, 2020 (All day)Add to calendar
27 Parker St.
Dartmouth, NS, Canada
This event is now full and registration is no longer available.
March 10th, 2020 | 8:30am – 4:30pm Workshop session
March 11th, 2020 | 9:00am – 12pm One-on-one meetings with Martin Stemp – by request
Location for both days – COVE, 27 Parker St, Dartmouth, NS B2Y 4T5
The Ocean Technology Sector is an advanced technology industry focused on products and services to understand, work in or use the ocean. Join us to learn from real companies, agents and experts on gathering valuable intelligence. This workshop is offered in partnership with Venn Innovation, ACOA, COVE, Kraken Robotics and RS Aqua.*
Relying on external partners to drive your business growth is often necessary but can be risky. Putting your valuable clients in the hands of someone else should be a well-planned and strategic decision.
- How do you find and vet a potential agent or distributor?
- What competitive intelligence should you gather before you commit?
- What is your role?
- What is theirs?
- How can you support your agent / distributor as a true partner in your growth (and theirs)?
- How do you manage this relationship?
*As funding partners, Venn Innovation, ACOA and COVE will receive registrant names and contact information.
- March 10, 2010
- 8:30am Coffee & Networking
- 9:00am - 11:45am Working with agents and distributors
- 11:45 – 12:45 – Lunch & Networking
- 12:45 –4:30 Finding and engaging agents and distributors
- March 11, 2020
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm - One-on-one meetings w/ Martin Stemp
- You can book a one-on-one meeting with Martin Stemp. This is a first-come, first-served opportunity, with limited spaces. Please email Jessica McCall to book a meeting. email@example.com
Dr. Jonathan Calof, Professor, International Business and Strategy at the University of Ottawa
Martin Stemp, Managing Director, RS Aqua Ltd
Shauna Cotie, Marketing Manager, Kraken Robotic Systems Inc.