Export Workshop: Agri-food & Value-added foods - How to do business in Canada
Monday, September 30, 2019 - 8:30am to 4:30pmAdd to calendar
Baronet Room, 8th floor
1990 Barrington Street , Scotia Square
Halifax, NS, Canada
Join us for a one-day seminar and learn how your food business could be selling across Canada. This seminar will provide market information to companies with interest in selling their products within Canada, with a focus on Ontario and the west coast.
- · Current Agri-food, Food, Value-Added Trends in Canada
- · Suppliers guide to retailers’ priorities: Keynote speaker: Peter Chapman
- · Selling into the market – Panel representing Industry
- · Safe Food for Canadians Act Review: Implementation in Nova Scotia
- · Exporting domestically: Panel with companies doing business in Canada
- · Shipping and Logistics:
- · Rail system
- · Trucking system
- · Air cargo
Moderator: Peter Chapman
There will be a Q&A with an expert panel and one-on-one speed meetings (10 minutes) with some of the panelists, including brokers, distributors, logistics, and food safety experts.
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Please register using the button above, then download and complete the application form and email to Jennifer Godreau, Export Program Administrator.
Registration fees: Free
Registration Deadline: September 26, 2019. Please note space is limited and capacity may be reached prior to the deadline date.
agrifood, food, Service export